Years ago, I was using a letter to target FSBOs. This letter had several updates time to time, making it better every time.
Now, I don’t use it anymore since I have been better, in a “on-the-spot” situation, to list FSBOs. I now list 4 on every 5 FSBOs out there without any material. You can learn that here.
But I think it can be very useful for other agent looking to hit FSBOs.
Greetings Mrs. & Mr. Jones, (check owner’s name in tax roll and make it personal)
My name is you name and I am a REALTOR® with your firm and I specialize in the listing and selling of homes in neighborhood name.
While out showing some properties in neighborhood name, I noticed that you are marketing your house on your own. I’m sure you have a good reason for doing this and I respect your decision. If you would like some information to help you with pricing, I would be happy to drop off a “neighborhood name analysis” for you. This analysis will give you a good idea of what’s currently on the market and what has recently sold in your area. If this interest you, then give me a call and I will get one over to you.
Selling real estate can be very confusing and complex. I have good connections with Mortgage Brokers and Title Companies that can help you through this process. If you do find an interested buyer, give me a call, and I’ll connect you with the right people.
I also have an excellent “For Sale by Owner Help Kit” which offers tools and advice on selling your home. I’ll forward some of this kit to you over the next few weeks. I think you will find the information very helpful. In the meantime, go check out my for Sale by Owner page at your site url.
If I can be of any assistance give me a call me on my direct line at your phone number or via email at your email. You can reach me anytime. If you get a voice message leave me a message and I will call you right back. I promise.
Make it a successful day!!!
Your name, REALTOR®,
We want to keep inviting them to call. “Call to action” phrases need to be in everything you do.
1. We let them know we are active in their neighborhood.
2. We offered them free stuff.
3. We let them know we understand the decision they have made, to go it alone, no push.
4. We made ourselves available, to help with info, if they find a buyer.
5. We let them know that we have connections in the business.
6. We told them we would be staying in touch and sending them more info.
7. We invited them to call us, again.
8. We will put pictures and.or virtual tour of their home in our site (with permission).
Notice I’m not trying to sell them. One of the keys, with FSBOS, is to remember that they are going to sell alone because they probably don’t like agents or they may have had a bad experience in the past that has clouded their thinking. Or they just don’t want to pay us. Whatever their reason I have found that just offering to help them is a very non confrontational way to start with building trust.
Your goal with the letter is to get them to call. Once they call, you want to make the appointment.
Then when you are in front of them you can “sell” them. It sounds simple but a lot of Realtor® make this mistake. They are selling when they should just be making an appointment. There is a time and a place for everything.
This is a way to list FSBOs but slower than what I teach in my eBook.
Incoming search terms:
- fsbo letter (267)
- fsbo letters (171)
- realtor letter to fsbo (63)
- letter to FSBO (56)
- fsbo letters from realtors (55)
- real estate fsbo letters (18)
- letters to fsbo for realtors (15)
- fsbo letters for Realtors (15)
- sample real estate fsbo letters (15)
- realtor fsbo letter (14)
- free fsbo letters (13)
- letters to fsbo (12)
- fsbo real estate letters (11)
- fsbo letter templates free (11)
- fsbo realtor letters (11)
- Real Estate Letter to FSBO (10)
- letter from realtor to fsbo (10)
- realtor letters for fsbo (9)
- Realtor fsbo letters (9)
- real estate letters for FSBO (9)
- letter to a FSBO (8)
- Letters to FSBO From Realtor (8)
- sample fsbo letters (8)
- FSBO realtor letter (8)
- letter for FSBO (8)
- sample fsbo letter (8)
- real estate FSBO Letter (6)
- FSBO Sample Letters (6)
- fsbo letter samples (6)
- fsbo letter templates (6)
- FREE real estate fsbo letters (6)
- letters to send to fsbo (6)
- fsbo marketing for realtors (6)
- Letters to FSBOs (6)
- FSBO Marketing Letter (6)
- real estate letters fsbo (6)
- FSBO listing letter (5)
- real estate letters to fsbo (5)
- yhs-fh_lsonsw (5)
- Letter to FSBO From Agent (5)
- free sample fsbo letters (5)
- for sale by owner letter template (5)
- for sale by owner letters from realtor (5)
- letters from realtors to fsbo (4)
- for sale by owner letters (4)
- realtor letter fsbo (4)
- letter to fsbo real estate (4)
- free fsbo letters for realtors (4)
- letters to fsbo owners (4)
- free fsbo letter (4)
- fsbo letter sample (4)
- realtor fsbo marketing (4)
- yhs-fullyhosted_003 (4)
- free letter for sale by owner (3)
- for sale by owner realtor letter (3)
- real estate letter for fsbo (3)
- sample letter to a fsbo (3)
- personal letters to FSBO (3)
- realtor letters to fsbos (3)
- how to write a fsbo (3)
- how to write a fsbo letter (3)
- fsbo letter from realtor (3)
- fsbo letter marketing (3)
- realtor letters to fsbo (3)
- letters for fsbo (3)
- letters for fsbo from realtors (3)
- letters for fsbos (3)
- letter to fisbo (3)
- sample real estate fsbo marketing letters (3)
- letter to send to fsbo (3)
- agent letter to fsbo (3)
- realtor letter to for sale by owner (3)
- fsbo real estate letter (2)
- real estate marketing letter to FSBO (2)
- fsbo email letter from agent (2)
- sample fisbo letter (2)
- realtor for sale by owner letter (2)
- free sample real estate fsbo letters (2)
- lettter to fsbo (2)
- fsbo sales letter (2)
- FSBO Marketing Letter for title companies (2)
- rental fsbo letters (2)
- realtor letters to for sale by owners (2)
- fsbo target letters (2)
- fsbo letter from realtors (2)
- fsbo vs realtor letter (2)
- realtor in the neighborhood letter (2)
- realtors fsbo letter (2)
- fsbo letters from real estate agents (2)
- fsbo strategy letter (2)
- fsbos letter (2)
- fsbo letters to prospects free (2)
- Cape Coral Real estate FSBO letter (2)
- fsbo solicitation letters (2)
- fsbos kit by coral real estate (2)
- free real estate marketing letters samples fsbo (2)
- sample real estate letter to FSBO (2)
- letters to for sale by owner (2)
- for sale by owner marketing letter (2)
- letter for a fsbo (2)