Years ago, I was using a letter to target FSBOs. This letter had several updates time to time, making it better every time.
Now, I don’t use it anymore since I have been better, in a “on-the-spot” situation, to list FSBOs. I now list 4 on every 5 FSBOs out there without any material. You can learn that here.
But I think it can be very useful for other agent looking to hit FSBOs.
Greetings Mrs. & Mr. Jones, (check owner’s name in tax roll and make it personal)
My name is you name and I am a REALTOR® with your firm and I specialize in the listing and selling of homes in neighborhood name.
While out showing some properties in neighborhood name, I noticed that you are marketing your house on your own. I’m sure you have a good reason for doing this and I respect your decision. If you would like some information to help you with pricing, I would be happy to drop off a “neighborhood name analysis” for you. This analysis will give you a good idea of what’s currently on the market and what has recently sold in your area. If this interest you, then give me a call and I will get one over to you.
Selling real estate can be very confusing and complex. I have good connections with Mortgage Brokers and Title Companies that can help you through this process. If you do find an interested buyer, give me a call, and I’ll connect you with the right people.
I also have an excellent “For Sale by Owner Help Kit” which offers tools and advice on selling your home. I’ll forward some of this kit to you over the next few weeks. I think you will find the information very helpful. In the meantime, go check out my for Sale by Owner page at your site url.
If I can be of any assistance give me a call me on my direct line at your phone number or via email at your email. You can reach me anytime. If you get a voice message leave me a message and I will call you right back. I promise.
Make it a successful day!!!
Your name, REALTOR®,
We want to keep inviting them to call. “Call to action” phrases need to be in everything you do.
1. We let them know we are active in their neighborhood.
2. We offered them free stuff.
3. We let them know we understand the decision they have made, to go it alone, no push.
4. We made ourselves available, to help with info, if they find a buyer.
5. We let them know that we have connections in the business.
6. We told them we would be staying in touch and sending them more info.
7. We invited them to call us, again.
8. We will put pictures and.or virtual tour of their home in our site (with permission).
Notice I’m not trying to sell them. One of the keys, with FSBOS, is to remember that they are going to sell alone because they probably don’t like agents or they may have had a bad experience in the past that has clouded their thinking. Or they just don’t want to pay us. Whatever their reason I have found that just offering to help them is a very non confrontational way to start with building trust.
Your goal with the letter is to get them to call. Once they call, you want to make the appointment.
Then when you are in front of them you can “sell” them. It sounds simple but a lot of Realtor® make this mistake. They are selling when they should just be making an appointment. There is a time and a place for everything.
This is a way to list FSBOs but slower than what I teach in my eBook.
Incoming search terms:
- fsbo letter (267)
- fsbo letters (171)
- realtor letter to fsbo (63)
- letter to FSBO (56)
- fsbo letters from realtors (55)
- real estate fsbo letters (18)
- sample real estate fsbo letters (15)
- fsbo letters for Realtors (15)
- letters to fsbo for realtors (15)
- realtor fsbo letter (14)
- free fsbo letters (13)
- letters to fsbo (12)
- fsbo realtor letters (11)
- fsbo real estate letters (11)
- fsbo letter templates free (11)
- letter from realtor to fsbo (10)
- Real Estate Letter to FSBO (10)
- realtor letters for fsbo (9)
- real estate letters for FSBO (9)
- Realtor fsbo letters (9)
- sample fsbo letters (8)
- Letters to FSBO From Realtor (8)
- FSBO realtor letter (8)
- letter for FSBO (8)
- sample fsbo letter (8)
- letter to a FSBO (8)
- FSBO Marketing Letter (6)
- letters to send to fsbo (6)
- real estate FSBO Letter (6)
- FSBO Sample Letters (6)
- real estate letters fsbo (6)
- fsbo marketing for realtors (6)
- fsbo letter templates (6)
- Letters to FSBOs (6)
- fsbo letter samples (6)
- FREE real estate fsbo letters (6)
- yhs-fh_lsonsw (5)
- Letter to FSBO From Agent (5)
- real estate letters to fsbo (5)
- FSBO listing letter (5)
- for sale by owner letter template (5)
- free sample fsbo letters (5)
- for sale by owner letters from realtor (5)
- realtor fsbo marketing (4)
- free fsbo letter (4)
- realtor letter fsbo (4)
- fsbo letter sample (4)
- free fsbo letters for realtors (4)
- for sale by owner letters (4)
- letters to fsbo owners (4)
- letters from realtors to fsbo (4)
- letter to fsbo real estate (4)
- yhs-fullyhosted_003 (4)
- for sale by owner realtor letter (3)
- sample letter to a fsbo (3)
- real estate letter for fsbo (3)
- how to write a fsbo (3)
- how to write a fsbo letter (3)
- letters for fsbo (3)
- personal letters to FSBO (3)
- free letter for sale by owner (3)
- realtor letters to fsbo (3)
- realtor letters to fsbos (3)
- letter to fisbo (3)
- sample real estate fsbo marketing letters (3)
- realtor letter to for sale by owner (3)
- fsbo letter from realtor (3)
- letters for fsbos (3)
- fsbo letter marketing (3)
- agent letter to fsbo (3)
- letters for fsbo from realtors (3)
- letter to send to fsbo (3)
- letter to FSBOs (2)
- letters to for sale by owner (2)
- rental fsbo letters (2)
- realtor letters to for sale by owners (2)
- free real estate marketing letters samples fsbo (2)
- fsbo letter from realtors (2)
- realtors fsbo letter (2)
- letters to fisbo (2)
- letter to fsbo owner (2)
- letter to fsbo from realtor (2)
- real estate agent letter to for sale by owner (2)
- lettter to fsbo (2)
- real estate marketing letter to FSBO (2)
- real estate fsbo intro letters (2)
- fsbos letter (2)
- fsbos kit by coral real estate (2)
- fsbo sales letter (2)
- fsbo vs realtor letter (2)
- fsbo target letters (2)
- fsbo solicitation letters (2)
- real estate agent fsbo letter (2)
- fsbo real estate letter (2)
- realtor for sale by owner letter (2)
- letter to FBSO (2)
- realtor in the neighborhood letter (2)
- marketing letters to fsbo for realtors (2)
- fsbo letters from real estate agents (2)
- real estate fsbo solicitation letter sample (2)