Years ago, I was using a letter to target FSBOs. This letter had several updates time to time, making it better every time.
Now, I don’t use it anymore since I have been better, in a “on-the-spot” situation, to list FSBOs. I now list 4 on every 5 FSBOs out there without any material. You can learn that here.
But I think it can be very useful for other agent looking to hit FSBOs.
Greetings Mrs. & Mr. Jones, (check owner’s name in tax roll and make it personal)
My name is you name and I am a REALTOR® with your firm and I specialize in the listing and selling of homes in neighborhood name.
While out showing some properties in neighborhood name, I noticed that you are marketing your house on your own. I’m sure you have a good reason for doing this and I respect your decision. If you would like some information to help you with pricing, I would be happy to drop off a “neighborhood name analysis” for you. This analysis will give you a good idea of what’s currently on the market and what has recently sold in your area. If this interest you, then give me a call and I will get one over to you.
Selling real estate can be very confusing and complex. I have good connections with Mortgage Brokers and Title Companies that can help you through this process. If you do find an interested buyer, give me a call, and I’ll connect you with the right people.
I also have an excellent “For Sale by Owner Help Kit” which offers tools and advice on selling your home. I’ll forward some of this kit to you over the next few weeks. I think you will find the information very helpful. In the meantime, go check out my for Sale by Owner page at your site url.
If I can be of any assistance give me a call me on my direct line at your phone number or via email at your email. You can reach me anytime. If you get a voice message leave me a message and I will call you right back. I promise.
Make it a successful day!!!
Your name, REALTOR®,
We want to keep inviting them to call. “Call to action” phrases need to be in everything you do.
1. We let them know we are active in their neighborhood.
2. We offered them free stuff.
3. We let them know we understand the decision they have made, to go it alone, no push.
4. We made ourselves available, to help with info, if they find a buyer.
5. We let them know that we have connections in the business.
6. We told them we would be staying in touch and sending them more info.
7. We invited them to call us, again.
8. We will put pictures and.or virtual tour of their home in our site (with permission).
Notice I’m not trying to sell them. One of the keys, with FSBOS, is to remember that they are going to sell alone because they probably don’t like agents or they may have had a bad experience in the past that has clouded their thinking. Or they just don’t want to pay us. Whatever their reason I have found that just offering to help them is a very non confrontational way to start with building trust.
Your goal with the letter is to get them to call. Once they call, you want to make the appointment.
Then when you are in front of them you can “sell” them. It sounds simple but a lot of Realtor® make this mistake. They are selling when they should just be making an appointment. There is a time and a place for everything.
This is a way to list FSBOs but slower than what I teach in my eBook.
Incoming search terms:
- fsbo letter (258)
- fsbo letters (163)
- realtor letter to fsbo (61)
- letter to FSBO (54)
- fsbo letters from realtors (47)
- real estate fsbo letters (17)
- realtor fsbo letter (14)
- letters to fsbo for realtors (13)
- fsbo letters for Realtors (12)
- sample real estate fsbo letters (12)
- free fsbo letters (11)
- letters to fsbo (11)
- letter from realtor to fsbo (10)
- fsbo real estate letters (10)
- fsbo realtor letters (10)
- Realtor fsbo letters (9)
- letter to a FSBO (8)
- sample fsbo letter (8)
- FSBO realtor letter (8)
- Real Estate Letter to FSBO (7)
- real estate letters for FSBO (7)
- realtor letters for fsbo (7)
- letter for FSBO (7)
- Letters to FSBOs (6)
- fsbo letter templates (6)
- FREE real estate fsbo letters (6)
- fsbo letter samples (6)
- real estate FSBO Letter (6)
- letters to send to fsbo (5)
- Letters to FSBO From Realtor (5)
- FSBO listing letter (5)
- free sample fsbo letters (5)
- real estate letters to fsbo (5)
- for sale by owner letters (4)
- free fsbo letters for realtors (4)
- realtor fsbo marketing (4)
- free fsbo letter (4)
- sample fsbo letters (4)
- real estate letters fsbo (4)
- fsbo letter sample (4)
- letters to fsbo owners (4)
- letter to fsbo real estate (4)
- for sale by owner letter template (4)
- realtor letter fsbo (4)
- fsbo letter from realtor (3)
- fsbo letter marketing (3)
- realtor letter to for sale by owner (3)
- sample letter to a fsbo (3)
- fsbo marketing for realtors (3)
- free letter for sale by owner (3)
- realtor letters to fsbos (3)
- realtor letters to fsbo (3)
- FSBO Marketing Letter (3)
- letter to fisbo (3)
- how to write a fsbo letter (3)
- real estate letter for fsbo (3)
- letters for fsbos (3)
- sample real estate fsbo marketing letters (3)
- agent letter to fsbo (3)
- letters for fsbo from realtors (3)
- personal letters to FSBO (3)
- FSBO Sample Letters (3)
- for sale by owner realtor letter (3)
- letter to fsbo owner (2)
- fsbo letter templates free (2)
- letter to FSBOs (2)
- for sale by owner realtor letters (2)
- marketing letters to fsbo for realtors (2)
- letter to send to fsbo (2)
- letters to fisbo (2)
- lettter to fsbo (2)
- realtors fsbo letter (2)
- letters from realtors to fsbo (2)
- fsbo letter from realtors (2)
- rental fsbo letters (2)
- realtor for sale by owner letter (2)
- number one fsbo letter (2)
- realtor letters to for sale by owners (2)
- fsbo sales letter (2)
- real estate marketing letter to FSBO (2)
- fsbo strategy letter (2)
- realtor in the neighborhood letter (2)
- fsbo target letters (2)
- fsbo vs realtor letter (2)
- fsbos kit by coral real estate (2)
- fsbo letters from real estate agents (2)
- fsbos letter (2)
- real estate fsbo solicitation letter sample (2)
- letter for a fsbo (2)
- real estate fsbo intro letters (2)
- real estate agent letter to for sale by owner (2)
- real estate agent fsbo letter (2)
- sample fisbo letter (2)
- sample letter to get a real estate listing from a fsbo (2)
- Writing Letters to FSBOs (2)
- free real estate marketing letters samples fsbo (2)
- yhse-midco (2)
- wht is a good letter for fsbos for real estate (2)
- free real estate letter FSBO (2)
- borio fsbo letters from realtors (2)