Years ago, I was using a letter to target FSBOs. This letter had several updates time to time, making it better every time.
Now, I don’t use it anymore since I have been better, in a “on-the-spot” situation, to list FSBOs. I now list 4 on every 5 FSBOs out there without any material. You can learn that here.
But I think it can be very useful for other agent looking to hit FSBOs.
Greetings Mrs. & Mr. Jones, (check owner’s name in tax roll and make it personal)
My name is you name and I am a REALTOR® with your firm and I specialize in the listing and selling of homes in neighborhood name.
While out showing some properties in neighborhood name, I noticed that you are marketing your house on your own. I’m sure you have a good reason for doing this and I respect your decision. If you would like some information to help you with pricing, I would be happy to drop off a “neighborhood name analysis” for you. This analysis will give you a good idea of what’s currently on the market and what has recently sold in your area. If this interest you, then give me a call and I will get one over to you.
Selling real estate can be very confusing and complex. I have good connections with Mortgage Brokers and Title Companies that can help you through this process. If you do find an interested buyer, give me a call, and I’ll connect you with the right people.
I also have an excellent “For Sale by Owner Help Kit” which offers tools and advice on selling your home. I’ll forward some of this kit to you over the next few weeks. I think you will find the information very helpful. In the meantime, go check out my for Sale by Owner page at your site url.
If I can be of any assistance give me a call me on my direct line at your phone number or via email at your email. You can reach me anytime. If you get a voice message leave me a message and I will call you right back. I promise.
Make it a successful day!!!
Your name, REALTOR®,
We want to keep inviting them to call. “Call to action” phrases need to be in everything you do.
1. We let them know we are active in their neighborhood.
2. We offered them free stuff.
3. We let them know we understand the decision they have made, to go it alone, no push.
4. We made ourselves available, to help with info, if they find a buyer.
5. We let them know that we have connections in the business.
6. We told them we would be staying in touch and sending them more info.
7. We invited them to call us, again.
8. We will put pictures and.or virtual tour of their home in our site (with permission).
Notice I’m not trying to sell them. One of the keys, with FSBOS, is to remember that they are going to sell alone because they probably don’t like agents or they may have had a bad experience in the past that has clouded their thinking. Or they just don’t want to pay us. Whatever their reason I have found that just offering to help them is a very non confrontational way to start with building trust.
Your goal with the letter is to get them to call. Once they call, you want to make the appointment.
Then when you are in front of them you can “sell” them. It sounds simple but a lot of Realtor® make this mistake. They are selling when they should just be making an appointment. There is a time and a place for everything.
This is a way to list FSBOs but slower than what I teach in my eBook.
Incoming search terms:
- fsbo letter (270)
- fsbo letters (183)
- realtor letter to fsbo (64)
- letter to FSBO (60)
- fsbo letters from realtors (55)
- fsbo letters for Realtors (19)
- real estate fsbo letters (18)
- sample real estate fsbo letters (16)
- letters to fsbo for realtors (15)
- letters to fsbo (14)
- realtor fsbo letter (14)
- fsbo letter templates free (14)
- free fsbo letters (14)
- fsbo real estate letters (11)
- fsbo realtor letters (11)
- Letters to FSBO From Realtor (11)
- Real Estate Letter to FSBO (10)
- letter for FSBO (10)
- letter from realtor to fsbo (10)
- realtor letters for fsbo (9)
- sample fsbo letter (9)
- real estate letters for FSBO (9)
- letter to a FSBO (9)
- Realtor fsbo letters (9)
- sample fsbo letters (8)
- Letter to FSBO From Agent (8)
- FSBO realtor letter (8)
- for sale by owner letters for realtors (8)
- FSBO Sample Letters (7)
- real estate letters fsbo (6)
- realtor letters to fsbo (6)
- fsbo marketing for realtors (6)
- free fsbo letters for realtors (6)
- FREE real estate fsbo letters (6)
- yhs-fh_lsonsw (6)
- real estate FSBO Letter (6)
- FSBO Marketing Letter (6)
- fsbo letter templates (6)
- letters to send to fsbo (6)
- Letters to FSBOs (6)
- fsbo letter samples (6)
- for sale by owner letter template (5)
- free sample fsbo letters (5)
- yhs-fullyhosted_003 (5)
- FSBO listing letter (5)
- for sale by owner letters from realtor (5)
- real estate letters to fsbo (5)
- for sale by owner realtor letter (4)
- free fsbo letter (4)
- for sale by owner letters (4)
- letters to fsbo owners (4)
- letter to fsbo from realtor (4)
- letter to fsbo real estate (4)
- realtor fsbo marketing (4)
- fsbo letter from realtor (4)
- realtor letter fsbo (4)
- letters from realtors to fsbo (4)
- fsbo letter sample (4)
- how to write a fsbo letter (3)
- how to write a fsbo (3)
- sample letter to a fsbo (3)
- realtor for sale by owner letter (3)
- realtor letter to for sale by owner (3)
- fsbo letter marketing (3)
- realtor letters to fsbos (3)
- free letter for sale by owner (3)
- real estate letter for fsbo (3)
- personal letters to FSBO (3)
- letters for fsbos (3)
- letters for fsbo from realtors (3)
- agent letter to fsbo (3)
- letter to for sale by owner (3)
- sample real estate fsbo marketing letters (3)
- letters for fsbo (3)
- agent for owner letter (3)
- letter to send to fsbo (3)
- letter to fisbo (3)
- letter to FSBOs (2)
- realtors fsbo letter (2)
- letter to FBSO (2)
- fsbo email letter from agent (2)
- fsbo solicitation letters (2)
- real estate fsbo solicitation letter sample (2)
- fsbos kit by coral real estate (2)
- fsbos letter (2)
- rental fsbo letters (2)
- free sample real estate fsbo letters (2)
- best fsbo letters (2)
- sample real estate letter to FSBO (2)
- sample fisbo letter (2)
- letters to fisbo (2)
- fsbo vs realtor letter (2)
- realtor in the neighborhood letter (2)
- Cape Coral Real estate FSBO letter (2)
- sample letter to get a real estate listing from a fsbo (2)
- letter to fsbo owner (2)
- WHAT TO SEND TO FSBO (2)
- letters to for sale by owner (2)
- realtor letters FSBO (2)
- lettter to fsbo (2)