I provide one of the most extensive marketing plan in the real estate business!
Specializing in the Cape Coral Real Estate and only the Cape Coral area.
First of all
- Assist you pricing your home at a fair market value.
- Discuss my “Marketing Plan”.
- Discuss showing procedures.
- Discuss possible financing methods.
- Prepare Multiple Listing Service information.
Within the first couple of weeks
- Input your property into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) System providing access for all realtors to show your property.
- Install a for sale sign ( if allowed) with QR code.
- Immediately distribute information to realtors who have been looking in your price range.
- Install Lockbox.
- Create CD with video tours to provide information to clients.
- Create brochures to display in your home and to provide information to realtors & potential clients.
- Advertise your home in some publication magazines like Harmon Homes, The Real Estate Book across the county.
I place ads for listings in the Sun Sentinel Newspaper.
- Post your home on the internet including www.1capecoral.com(with video tours) to solicit buyers.
www.1capecoral.com is constantly promoted worldwide in english, in South America in spanish and in Europe and Canada in french.
- Call with update on current marketing status.
- I hold an open house on my listings until sold.
- Check with associates who have shown your house and attain feedback with unique and inovative online feedback tool.
- Continue to advertise your property in the various publications and internet.
- Telemarketing for perspective buyers.
- Send postcards to different areas across the county advertising your property.
- Receive my 'Thank You!' package full of infos for your new home!
Limited representation. In the event that I bring the Buyer to my listing I then become a Transactional Agent, this means:
Dealing Honestly and Fairly. Accounting for all funds. Disclosing all known fact that materially affect the value and are not observable. Limited Confidentiality. This will prevent disclosure that the Seller will accept less than listed price or that the Buyer will pay a price greater than the offered price. Of the motivation of any party for selling or buyer property, or any other information requested by a party to remain confidential.